Saffron Lemon Drink/ Kesar Nimbu Paani
This summer, cool yourself with a colourful and reviving saffron lemon beverage. This wonderful mixture will quench your thirst and leave you feeling refreshed since it combines the tanginess of lemon with the faint scent of saffron. This blog post will walk you through the quick steps to make a delicious saffron lemon drink recipe that will improve your summer get-togethers and wow your taste senses. Let's start now!
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- Juice of 4 fresh lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar (adjust according to your preference)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Start by bringing 1 cup of water to a simmer in a small pot. Add the saffron threads as the water begins to simmer, and then wait for them to infuse for around five minutes. This will assist in releasing the water's lovely saffron colour and aroma.
- Squeeze the juice of four fresh lemons into a bowl, making sure there are no seeds, while the saffron is infusing.
- The saffron-infused water, lemon juice, and sugar should all be combined in a pitcher. The sugar must be thoroughly dissolved, so stir well. Taste it and, if necessary, add more sugar to make it sweeter to your taste.
- Stir once more to include all the flavours before adding the last cup of water to the pitcher.
- To allow the flavours to merge, place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 30 minutes.
- When it's time to serve, put ice cubes in glasses and then pour the saffron lemon drink over them.
- Each glass should have a sprig of fresh mint leaves as a garnish.
- Before sipping, give the beverage a slight stir to make sure the saffron is dispersed throughout.
Enjoy the refreshing and tangy saffron lemon drink whenever you want a pick-me-up. It's ideal for hot summer days.
This recipe for a saffron and lemon drink will both cool you off in the summer and wow your guests. Saffron's delicate infusion lends an exotic flavour, and lemon's zesty zing adds a blast of freshness. This saffron lemon drink will definitely please your palate, whether you're throwing a backyard BBQ or just seeking for a cool beverage to sip on a sunny afternoon. Try it and allow the flavours to take you to a paradise in the tropics. Maintain your energy and make the most of the summer!