Must-try Kesar Bati if you're seeking for a sweet delicacy that's flavorful! Many people enjoy this traditional Indian dish, and with good cause. It has a delicious, buttery flavour that melts in your mouth and is made with flour, ghee, sugar, and saffron.
We'll walk you through the steps of making Kesar Bati in this article. So let's get going!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- A pinch of saffron
- 2 tbsp warm milk
- Combine the all-purpose flour, cardamom powder, and a small amount of saffron in a bowl.
- Ghee and powdered sugar should be combined in another basin and blended to a smooth consistency.
- To create a dough, combine the wheat mixture with the ghee mixture thoroughly. Add some water to the dough if it is too dry.
- Roll the dough into balls after dividing it into equal halves.
- Make a small depression in the centre of each ball and slightly flatten it with your palm.
- In a frying pan over low heat, melt the ghee.
- Place the flattened balls in the pan and cook them on low heat until they turn golden brown. Flip the balls occasionally to ensure they are cooked evenly.
- Once the balls are cooked, remove them from the pan and place them on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the warm milk and saffron together.
- Pour the saffron milk mixture over the cooked Kesar Bati and serve.
- Ensure that the ghee is being cooked slowly. The Kesar Bati will burn if the temperature is too high.
- Kesar Bati should not be overcooked because it will become tough and lose flavour.
- Kesar Bati can be kept for up to a week in an airtight container.
The Benefits of Kesar Bati as the Ideal Dessert for Any Occasion
A well-known Indian dessert that is appropriate for any occasion is kesar bati. This delectable delicacy will impress everyone, whether it's at a festival, a wedding, or a special dinner with family and friends.
Kesar Bati is not only delicious but also simple to prepare. You can quickly prepare a batch of this dessert using only a few ingredients.
Kesar Bati is a tasty, straightforward dessert choice that is also healthful. In order to make it even healthier, you can choose how much sugar you use in it because it is composed entirely of natural components.
Kesar Bati Serving Instructions
After meals, Kesar Bati is typically offered as dessert. It can be served on its own or with whipped cream or a dollop of vanilla ice cream. For extra texture and flavour, you can also top it with chopped nuts or dried fruit.
Finally, Kesar Bati is a tasty and simple Indian dessert that is appropriate for any occasion. You can make a decadent and delectable dessert with just a few basic ingredients that will have your taste buds begging for more. So try this recipe out and wow your loved ones with your culinary prowess!